WSLYX-SE700 Series explosion-proof zirconia oxygen analyzer applies to continuous monitor of oxygen content in gas of industrial furnaces and ovens in chemical plant. it is can realize low oxygen combustion, reduce environmental pollution, process quality.
- Easy Operation Easy to operate by functional key.
- Easily replaceable zirconia element.
- IP66 or IP67 enclosure.
- High safety level
- Fast response
- The zirconia sensorcan withstand the pressure of ±8KPa.
- Adopt high temperature metal gauze filter, which has the advantages of high penetrating rate, good heat conductivity and it is very easy to clean.
- The converter cuts off the power supply for the detector when detecting a burnout of thermocouple.
(Note: Detector length is from the detector tip to flange）
1, Zirconia Detector：
Detector material: SUS316L (Customizable)
Terminal box: Die cast aluminum
Terminal box explosion-proof level: EXdIICT4 Gb
Flue gas temperature: 0-1400℃.
Flue gas pressure: -8KPa ~ +8KPa
Adapter: According to flue gas under the actual working conditions
Sensor: Zirconia type (Replaceable)
Installation: DN65 flange mounting (Customizable)
Corresponding time: ≤0.5S
T90 process time: 90% corresponding less than 5S
Heating time: ≤20min
Accuracy:±2% of full range
Detector protection level: IP66
Case: Die cast aluminum
Explosion-proof level: EXdIICT4 Gb
Measurement range: 0 ~ 20.6 vol% (0 ~ 30% can be set)
Display: 4 bit LED display
Power supply: 220±10%VAC
Instrument power: Approx. 10W (Excluding heating power)
Heating power: Average 50W (Maximum 150W is available)
Environmental conditions: Ambient temperature 0 ~ 70℃, relative humidity≤90%
Output signal: 4 ~ 20mA DC (Maximum load 750Ω)
Digital communications: Optional RS232 or RS485
Protection level: IP66