This zirconia oxygen analyzer is a new generation of industrial oxygen content analyzer. it uses air as a reference, a constant oxygen concentration of 20.9%, and the zirconia cell is mounted inside a furnace whose temperature is controlled to 650°C (923 K). And combustion monitoring and control using the oxygen analyzers provide valuable measurements in realize low oxygen combustion, reduce environmental pollution, process quality.
- Easy Operation Easy to operate by functional key.
- Easily replaceable zirconia element.
- IP66 or IP67 enclosure.
- High safety level
- Fast response
- The zirconia sensorcan withstand the pressure of ±8KPa.
- Adopt high temperature metal gauze filter, which has the advantages of high penetrating rate, good heat conductivity and it is very easy to clean.
- The converter cuts off the power supply for the detector when detecting a burnout of thermocouple.
(Note: Detector length is from the detector tip to flange）
Detector material: SUS316L (Customizable)
Flue gas temperature: 0-800℃.
Flue gas pressure: -8KPa ~ +8KPa
Adapter: According to flue gas under the actual working conditions
Sensor: Zirconia type (Replaceable)
Installation: DN65 flange mounting (Customizable)
Corresponding time: ≤0.5S
T90 process time: 90% corresponding less than 5S
Heating time: ≤20min
Accuracy:±2% of full range
Detector protection level: IP65
Measurement range: 0 ~ 20.6 vol% (0 ~ 30% can be set)
Display: 4 bit LED display
Power supply: 220±10%VAC
Instrument power: Approx. 10W (Excluding heating power)
Heating power: Average 50W (Maximum 150W is available)
Environmental conditions: Ambient temperature 0 ~ 70℃, relative humidity≤90%
Output signal: 4 ~ 20mA DC (Maximum load 500Ω)
Digital communications: Optional RS232 or RS485
Protection level: IP65
Electrical interface: M20