- Easy Operation Easy to operate by functional key.
- Easily replaceable zirconia element.
- IP66 or IP67 enclosure.
- High safety level
- Fast response
- The zirconia sensorcan withstand the pressure of ±8KPa.
- Adopt high temperature metal gauze filter, which has the advantages of high penetrating rate, good heat conductivity and it is very easy to clean.
- The converter cuts off the power supply for the detector when detecting a burnout of thermocouple.
(Note: Detector length is from the detector tip to flange）
1, Zirconia Detector：
Detector material: SUS316L (Customizable)
Thrusting structure: Zirconia sensor, thermocouple and electric stove wire can be removed and replaced on site.
Flue gas temperature: 0-600℃, 0-900℃, 0-1400℃
(Choose different fittings and sampling devices according to the different temperature range)
Flue gas pressure: -10KPa ~ +10KPa
Sensor: Zirconia type
Installation: DN80 flange mounting (Customizable)
Response time (T90): ≤5S
Heating time: ≤20min
Accuracy:±1% of full range
Detector protection level: IP65
Measurement range: 0 ~ 20.6 vol% (0 ~ 30% can be set)
Display: 128*32 LCD or 4 bit LED display
Operation: Menu button operation
Calibration operation: Unique 3 parameters on-line calibration
Power supply: 220±10%VAC or 90VAC~240VAC
Instrument Power: Approx. 10W (Excluding heating power)
Heating power: Average 50W (maximum 150W is available)
Temperature control accuracy: 700±1℃ (Floating temperature calculation)
Environmental conditions: Ambient temperature -20 to 70℃, relative humidity≤90%
Output signal: 4 ~ 20mA DC (Maximum load 750Ω)
Digital communications: RS232/RS485/Ethernet (cloud communications, mobile communications optional)
Protection level: IP65
Electrical interface: M20