- Small antenna size, easy to install; Non-contact radar, no wear, no pollution.
- Almost no corrosion, bubble effect; almost not affected by water vapor in the atmosphere, the temperature and pressure changes.
- Serious dust environment on the high level meter work has little effect.
- A shorter wavelength, the reflection of solid surface inclination is better.
- Beam angle is small, the energy is concentrated, can enhance the ability of echo and to avoid interference.
- High frequency, measurement of solid and low dielectric constant of the best choice.
- The measuring range is smaller, for a measurement will yield good results.
Radar level transmitter antenna microwave pulse is narrow, the downward transmission antenna. Microwave exposure to the medium surface is reflected back again by the antenna system receives, sends the signal to the electronic circuit automatically converted into level signals (because the microwave propagation speed, electromagnetic wave to reach the target and the reflected back to the receiver this time is almost instantaneous).
A: Range set
B: Low adjustment
C : High
D : Blind area
Application: Hygienic liquid storage, Corrosive container
Measuring Range: 20 meters
Process Connection: Flange
Medium Temperature: -40℃ ~ 250℃
Process Pressure: Normal pressure
Accuracy: ± 3mm
Protection Grade: IP67
Frequency Range: 26GHz
Signal Output: 4… 20mA/HART (Two-wire / Four) RS485/ Modbus
Explosion-proof Grade: Exia ⅡC T6 Ga, Exd [ia] ⅡC T6 Gb